Sunday, July 26, 2009

URGENT PRAYERS for STELLAN


I follow My Charming Kids blog her son Stellan has a heart condition SVT (rapid heart beat aka Supraventricular Tachycardia). URGENT PRAYERS are needed for Sweet Sweet Stellan, his SVT is still persisting. Stellan is listless, grey, has low blood pressure, thready pulses, cold extremities, has a low core body temp, clammy. Overall, Stellan is NOT doing well AT ALL.
Please, everyone, get down and dirty your knees PRAY for Sweet Stellan


Stellan's favorite color is orange, so in support of Stellan not feeling well, GO ORANGE! you can see previous post HERE.




3 comments:

Amy Mac said...

I follow your blog and saw your post--we will be praying for Stellan. My son just had open heart surgery last week so I know what they are going through! May God heal Stellan like he did my son!

Amy Mac said...

I got your sweet message on our blog! I'm so sorry for all you've been through. May God bless your family!

Andrea said...

What a blessing children are and I have and will continue to pray for Stellan and his family during this hard time!