Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!!


OK it's my 1st NOT ME MONDAY so bear with me. I won't admit I was so excited to actually post a Not Me today that I spelt Bamboo wrong on the link nope Not ME!
I certainly would not have photographed Quinn eating goldfish on the potty while training because I was so proud of him going #2 Nope Not Me!

I wasn't on the computer over the weekend and heard a big thud that scared the #?/@ out of me than realized a pigeon flew into our back window and scared the #?/@ out of it and left a dust mark I certainly would not have photographed it Nope Not ME!
Hope you all enjoyed a my short Not me Monday! Now jump over HERE to enter a Baby Bamboo Outfit Giveaway. *BONUS ENTRY by letting me know Not Me Monday Sent you*

5 comments:

King J's Queen said...

Poor little pigeon! I bet he doesn't do that again. Ouch.

Stephanie said...

That's art! I hope he made it.

Jess :) said...

Those are GREAT Not Me! Monday's...love them! I can totally relate to the "bird slamming into window" thing because that happens at my mom's house ALL of the time. The poor birds ~ they just think they can go right through.

Ms D said...

OUCH! Poor little pigeon! Your boy is too cute!

Michelle said...

Way to go on the potty training!! Woot, woot!!