Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!!


OK it's my 1st NOT ME MONDAY so bear with me. I won't admit I was so excited to actually post a Not Me today that I spelt Bamboo wrong on the link nope Not ME!
I certainly would not have photographed Quinn eating goldfish on the potty while training because I was so proud of him going #2 Nope Not Me!

I wasn't on the computer over the weekend and heard a big thud that scared the #?/@ out of me than realized a pigeon flew into our back window and scared the #?/@ out of it and left a dust mark I certainly would not have photographed it Nope Not ME!
Hope you all enjoyed a my short Not me Monday! Now jump over HERE to enter a Baby Bamboo Outfit Giveaway. *BONUS ENTRY by letting me know Not Me Monday Sent you*

5 comments:

King J's Queen said...

Poor little pigeon! I bet he doesn't do that again. Ouch.

Stephanie said...

That's art! I hope he made it.

Jess :) said...

Those are GREAT Not Me! Monday's...love them! I can totally relate to the "bird slamming into window" thing because that happens at my mom's house ALL of the time. The poor birds ~ they just think they can go right through.

Shop with Me Mama said...

OUCH! Poor little pigeon! Your boy is too cute!

Michelle said...

Way to go on the potty training!! Woot, woot!!